- When launching Excel, the loading of EPM Add-in PCM takes more than 3 minutes without any errors
- When trying to connect to a PCM cube via EPM-Addin, it takes a very long time to connect and to open the PCM model cube.
- Slow performance is observed for basic tasks in PCM model cube Excel, such as opening/saving EPM Add-in PCM reports or opening a (non PCM) MS Office document in the Excel.
- This occurs only some specific users for any PCM model
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 onwards including Support Packages (EPM PCM)
- EPM Excel Add-in version 10 onwards including Support Packages (EPM Add-in)
performance Excel, PCM EPM Add-in, verisign.com website, SSL certificates, revocation, timeout, REST CONNECTION, slow , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.