- Could not create a route from current production SAP Replication Server (PRS) to a new replicate SAP Replication Server (RRS).
- Received the following error in the new SAP Replication Server log:
Message from server: Message: 14026, State 0, Severity 12 --'Replication Server named '<PRS>' is not configured to connect.'
- Route will continue to retry connecting to RRS until error is resolved.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Real Time Loading (RTL)
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for IBM DB2
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Oracle
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Microsoft SQL Server
RepAgent, Agent, rs_idnames , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.