You experience one or more of these issues in the following transactions: ME51N (Create Purchase Requisition - PR) or ME21N (Create Purchase Order - PO) or any of it's variants (ME52N, ME53N, ME22N, ME23N)
- Purchase order header, or item text copying improperly (random or 'junk' characters).
- Header or item text displayed in transaction ME21N without having any reference to master data, or any other documents, and the source of this is not known.
- Unexpected text also appears on output
- Header or Item Text fields are unexpectedly blank
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
STXD, SAPscript, text file, lines,header, ECC, ME21N, ME21, item text, header text, strange, wrong, DELETE_TEXT, SAVEMODE_DIRECT, #1, unknown text, ghost text, me21n, me51n, STXH, STXL, DELETE_TEXT, TDNAME, me31k, me31l, me11, me41, purchase order, info record, contract, scheduling agreement, RFQ, PO, PR, Purchase Requisition , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-TEXT , Texts , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.