- Large Buttons option missing.
- How to increase the size of the toolbars buttons in Crystal Reports 2008 and above?
- After setting the registry key "LargeIcons" to the value: 1, the toolbars is still small in Crystal Reports 2008 and above.
- In previous version of Crystal Reports, it was possible to increase the size of the toolbar by checking the option "Large Buttons", but the option is no longer available in the Toolbars options.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports 2008 and above, right click in the toolbars area, and in the contextuel menu, select "Toolbars..."
- In the Toolbars window, notice there is no options to increase the size of the toolbars buttons.
- From Crystal Reports 2008, the options to increase the toolbars button size was removed by design.
- Based on feedbacks received, the feature of being able to increase the toolbar buttons has been re-added in the following product updates and above:
- Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 09
- Crystal Reports 2016:
- Support Pack 03
CR, Toolbars, Button, Large Buttons , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016