- How can Real-Time Job Sync be enabled Using API?
- What are the pre-requisites/requirements for enabling the Real-Time Job Sync in Recruiting Management?
- How often does the Real-Time Job Sync run?
- What happens to jobs that are posted, updated, and unposted in RCM?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Recruiting Marketing can only receive jobs from a set job collection that only occurs 1-4 times a day. During these time periods, the jobs within the RMK system are not updated, and there is an expected level of 'drift' between what RMK has for jobs and what jobs the customer's Applicant Tracking System (ATS) has. However, for those customers with both RCM and RMK, a Real-Time Job Sync can be setup.
- Jobs posted in RCM, updated in RCM (external-facing content, like the job title, description, location or other fields), and unposted in RCM will all be updated on RMK in real time!
There are only two configuration prerequisites to enabling this:
- The instance must be enabled to utilize email as the external applicant user ID.
- Social sourcing for Recruiting Marketing must be enabled.
- This means Jobsite integration must be disabled.
- Jobvite and Recruiting Marketing cannot be enabled at the same time.
Enabling Real-Time Job Sync
Please submit an incident in the Support portal to begin the process to enable this feature. This task requires Professional Service engagement, and there is a cost of Service Credits associated with this. There are several configuration steps the SuccessFactors team will need to take in order to proceed:
- Creation of an API connection between RCM and RMK.
- Creation of a recurring, scheduled job for the customer instance which feeds jobs from RCM to RMK.
- Deactivation of the the existing job collection so it does not interfere with the Real-Time Job Sync.
IMPORTANT: The mapping of fields from the Job Requisition template (JRDM) to the specific RMK fields is necessary. The following fields are required:
- Job Title
- Job Description
- At least one of the following:
- Zip/Postal Codes
The full feed job sync sends only externally posted jobs. It will not send:
- Unapproved Jobs
- Closed Jobs
- Approved-not posted
- Approved- Internal Jobs
- Approved – Internal Private Jobs
- Approved – External Private Jobs
- Approved – Agency Jobs
- Approved – Job Board Only Jobs
RCM, success factors, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To