What is the difference and purpose of the Item Status report and Online Item Status report?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Online Item Status Report
- The Online Item Status report will show the most recent record based on the CREATE_DATE of the record in the PA_CBT_STUD_CPNT
- This report does not take into consideration whether or not a completion status/date exists and most importantly only shows the most recent (based on CREATE_DATE) record
- This is the functionality that is intended and shows the most recent because retraining or reassignment may occur
- It is intended to report on the latest (most recent based on creation date) status of all ASSIGNED online items
- “Assigned” means the item is on the user’s learning plan (see the assigned items without filters in new admin UI)
- This is not a history report, and will only report on the most recent, and will not include other prior history records
- Customers use this report to track the status of a current assignment
- If the item was assigned and removed for the user by an Assignment Profile (AP), the user data will be deleted from the table PA_STUD_CPNT, therefore for those users there will be no data in the Online Item Status report as can be verified in the learning plan audit report.
- Instead use the Learning History report for those users
Item Status Report
- The Item Status report will show all instances in the users history where a completion date/status exists
- This report will include all history records for items
- This report will therefore include duplicate history records, and records that were recorded as complete but never assigned to the user, and never added to the learning plan
- This report is used by customers to answer the question, "What is the completion status of an item for a group of users?"
sap sf success factors learning lms Online Item Status report user audit history completion blank missing data plan , KBA , sf lms , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To