The Concurrent Employments feature allows you to:
- Create and maintain multiple employments for employees (employees who own more than one job/role)
- Manage multiple employments at one point in time
- Create and Terminate Concurrent Employment (CE)
Architecture follows a similar concept to Global Assignments (GA) feature:
- One person ID for the employee
- One user account (for the employee to log in with)
- Multiple UserIDs (1 UserID per employment)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central
- Concurrent Employment
sf, success factors, ec, rehire, termination, User ID, new username , KBA , sf employee_central , sf employee , sf georges_cuic , sf search , sf job , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.