You are looking for a way to pull out all the Contracts in the Customer Contract Item Period Values data source, including those ones set as In Preparation status, however the Contract Data Sources (with the pattern technical name: CRMCCO*) only bring up the contracts with the lifecycle: In Process, completed and Released status.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center
- Go to Design Data Source View
- Find the Data Source name: Customer Contract Item Period Values
- Click on Preview button
- Move to the rows the characteristics: Contracts and Lifecycle Status
- The data source Customer Contract Hearder (Technical name: CRMCCOHB) shows all status, such as: In Preparation, In Process, Completed and Released lyfecycle status.
- The data source Customer Contract Item (Techinal name: CRMCCOIB) shows the following status only: In Process, Completed or Released;
- The data source Customer Contract Item Period Values (Techincal name: CRMCCOIPB) shows the following status only: In Process, Completed or Released;
It's the correct system behavior.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To