SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Open the spreadsheet.
- Highlight all the date fields.
- If there's just one cell, click on it.
- If they are in a column, left-click your mouse on the letter above the column to select and format the entire column.
- If they are in a row, left-click your mouse on the number beside the row to select and format with the section (or cell) highlighted to bring up the editing menu.
- Select "Format" on the bar at the top of the screen.
- Select "Cells..." from the drop menu.
- Select the "Number" tab.
- Select "Date" in the column at the left of the screen.
- Select the date format you'd like.
- Click OK to save the format.
- Save the file. This will ensure your formatting is saved.
2115614 - How to open a text file through Microsoft Excel? - Platform Services and Tools
excel, date, format, change , KBA , sf platform , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To