- It is required to have different validity period for a rebate agreement and its rebate condition.
- When you change the validity period of a rebate agreement the validity period of the rebate condition is automatically updated with the new dates and vice versa. As a result they always have the same validity period.
- The 'Valid from' and 'Valid to' fields of a rebate condition are not editable.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KONA-DATAB, KONA-DATBI, RV13A-DATAB, RV13A-DATBI, Bonusabsprache, Kondition, Zeitraum, gültig ab bis, vk 182, 183, start, end, gültigkeit, VBO2, VBO1 , KBA , SD-BIL-RB , Rebate Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.