- Job Description Manager
JDM Form Template Settings
- Go to Admin Tools > Form Templates > select Template.
The following 2 fields should be defined for the correct links and edit buttons to appear for users.
- Grant Edit Privileges to: [example] O
- Grant Privileges for creating the first version: [example] E EM F
Valid Roles to use for these fields are:
- Grant Edit Privileges to:E O OM F EM EMM EH EX EHM EP
- Grant Privileges for creating the first version: E F EM EMM EH EX EHM EP
- EMD EY EC ER OC U EA EB R G S EM+ EH+ ED EMMM EMMMM (etc).
- For Grant Privileges for first version, it seems inappropriate to use O, since the originator is not defined until after the form is created.
Example: E EH EM have permission to create first version.
EM is the first person to click the Performance Profile link, and therefore becomes the Job Description creator. So now EM is the Originator (O). If you define O in the Edit Privileges field, then only EM will be able to edit it, and not EH or E, since in this example it was EM who was first to click link to create the form and thereby become the O.
- All JD forms must have a valid route map. A JD form is a little different than other forms in the sense that the JD form does not on creation follow any route map. It is simply created and exists on the Performance Profile page.
The route map only comes into play when a Role with Edit permissions clicks on the Edit button for a form. The JD form then will move through the route steps to completion. Once completed the updated version is available again on the Performance Profile page.
- The JFE MUST approve any edited versions for it to take effect.
- In the Signature Stage of the workflow, the Job Family Expert must be the last to touch the document….and the role is I F. If the JFE is not the last to approve, it will not create a new version in the version table.
KBA , sf bizx job description manager , LOD-SF-SCM-JDM , Job Description Manager , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions