- Calibration Enforce comments on Rating Change.
What is the “Enforce comments on Rating change feature”?
Is there a way to record who authorize rating changes in a Calibration Session?
Is there a way to record or comments on reason or justification for the rating change?
Is there a way to enforcement user to enter comment for each rating change?
Enforce comments feature allow Calibration Admin to enforce user to enter at least 1 of the following 3 fields when there is a rating change during a Calibration session. These fields are the following:
- Authorized by.
- Reason of change in rating.
To enable Enforce comments feature.
Step1: Enable Global settings
- Admin Tools -> Manage Calibration Settings.
- Select “Global Settings” tab.
- Select “Enable Enforce Comment Option in Views”.
Step 2: Enable Enforcement at the Template View level.
- Admin Tools -> Calibration.
- Manage Calibration Template -> Select the Template to enforce rating change comment.
- Go to “Views” Tab.
- Select the view (except dashboard and List View).
- Enable “Enforce comments on rating change”.
Note: Comment enforcement is based on the element selected and not based on the individual “View” screen. For example, if the current “View” contains “Performance” and “Potential” as the 2 calibration elements and “enforce comments on rating change” option is selected. The same enforcement will applies to other views which also have “Performance” or “Potential” elements.
Step 3: Selecting Enforcement Options
- While in Calibration Manage Template.
- Go to “Advanced” tab.
- You must select at least one of the following options:
- Authorized By – This will require rater to enter a user name associated with each rating change.
- Reason Code - If this option is enabled, you must create or enter a picklist-ID. This will result in a dropdown menu the rater can select as the reason for changes. Please refer to the following Knowledge base articles on Picklists.
- Comment – This option will enforce comments.
enforce comments in calibration , KBA , sf anthony_johnson , sf calibration , sf enable , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To