- Visual reminders on Homepage and Employee Profile prompt user if profile is incomplete. Profile Completion Wizard guides user through completion steps. Users can do as much or as little at a time as they want.
Image/Data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems,sample data or demo systems.Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Employee Profile
Admin Tools > Configure Employee Files; scroll down to checkbox labeled “Enable Profile Completion” > Save.
- Users will now be reminded if their profile is incomplete. Users will be given an easy and engaging way to provide all the missing information in one place, whenever they want.
- Much of the information in Employee Profile needs to be entered manually by end-users. Users today don’t know what information they are expected to enter or where to enter it, or they don’t take the time to do so. Making Profile Completion easy and engaging increases the value of the Profile to both the user and their company.
Before and After Usage Summary:
- Users don’t know whether they have completed their Profile or not. To add information, they needed to click on each individual “edit” link every Profile page.
- Users are reminded if their profile is incomplete. Users are given an easy and engaging way to provide all the missing information in one place, whenever they want.
Who should not use it? Cannot be used with V10 or V11 UI. Customers must also have both V12 UI and V12 Profile enabled.
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To