- Customized badges are available in Employee Profille. Read below to learn how to update Role-Based Permissions for administrators to give access to modifying custom badges.
- How do I give my company's administrators access to edit custom badges using Role-Based Permissions?
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
There is no new configuration setting to turn on the Custom Badges feature itself. You should now see a new “Manage Badges” permission in RBP:
- Go to Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role that you want to enable manage badges
- under Administrator Permissions, click on Manage System Properties.
- You can then grant an administrator “Manage Badges” permission:
The authorized administrator can now manage custom badges within your system by clicking the Manage Badges feature in Admin Tools, under the Employee Files tile:
custom badges, RBP, employee profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To