Candidates may want to completely remove their information from the talent community. We offer this functionality to comply with candidate wishes, and of course, to comply with Data Privacy laws.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- There is a PII removal URL which allows candidates to request their removal from the RMK system.
- The format of the URL is : https://RMKURL/talentcommunity/managePII/
- It is recommended to include the PII removal URL in the configured Data Privacy Statement to allow candidates to request their removal.
- A standard email called "RemovePIIRequest" is then sent with a one-time URL allowing them to request removal of personal information from the RMK system.
- During this process, the candidate's email is turned into a "pii-removalXXXXX@XXXXX.com", and their first name, last name, current title, current employer, their custom data, and their agents are completely blanked out and eliminated.
- Note : This process keys off of email: is a user has joined up via a different email, we won't be able to automatically identify other related user data unless that email is also provided for removal.
- Also note : This process cannot be undone, though a user can, of course, re-join the talent community at any time.
PII removal requests, delete Talent Community profile, delete RMK data, Delete RMK profile , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To