- When attempting to Save or Send a Talent Community Marketing (TCM) email, the system is telling me that it is "Unable to save TCM email. AgentUnsubscribe Token is required, but not provided."
- Recruiting Marketing
- This is an intended error, changed as part of the b1308 release. Now, all TCM emails are required to have an unsubscribe link included in them before they can be sent, so as to comply with domestic and international spam laws. In this way, every email that candidates receive via TCM will provide them the option to opt out of this email, and future emails as well.
To insert an unsubscribe link into the TCM email:
- Log into the Dashboard
- Select 'TCM'
- Hit 'Go' to pull up a list of all existing, unarchived emails
- Select the email in question that needs to be edited
- Select 'Edit Body'
- On the right-hand side of the TCM email edit screen, you'll see a selection of various tokens that can be inserted into the email. The token you need is the 'AgentUnsubscribe'. Copy and select that text, and insert it into the email (typically in the footer of the email)
- At that point, save your email; it should now save without the error.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions