After upgrade from BI 4.0 SP5 Patch12 to 4.1 SP3 Patch2, we cannot create a new promotion job
- Clicking on promotion management works, but creating a new job fails with "Error 500 when trying to create a new promotion job in Promotion Management"
- Issue occurs on a distributed BI 4.1 environment after patching.
- Ensured that all firewall rules are allowed to accept all ports and request ports used by the BI Platform servers and Web appliction servers (Tomcat).
- If the Adaptive Processing server (APS) is split with only the LCM service, it does not seem to start either.
- An error similar to below is thrown when you click on Promotion Management > Settings > CTS . End to end traces collected for the workflow also show the following error as seen in the CMC logs:
com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$AllServicesDown: Unable to find servers in CMS CMSHOSTNAME:6400 and cluster @CLUSTERNAME with kind pjs and service LCMServiceOCA. All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)
SAP BI Platform 4.1 with Service Packs or patches.
Any supported operating systems
Promotion management LCM BI 4.0 4.1 , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.