- Unable to access the RMK Dashboard with error “Authentication Failed”.
- Unable to access the RMK Dashboard with message "please contact your administrator"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- RMK dashboard password needs to be reset.
- Passwords to Recruiting Marketing automatically reset every 90 days, making this a fairly common activity that administrators will engage in.
- Furthermore, passwords will reset if a user forgets their password and enters it in incorrectly three times.
To reset a user’s password, an administrator must:
- Navigate to the RMK dashboard
- Go to "Tools", and then "User Admin"
- Search for the individual users name, or access a list of all users by hitting "Go".
- Select the user who needs a password reset. They should have one of three password states:
- Enabled: The user should be able to login with their old, original password into the Dashboard.
- Locked Out: The user is presently locked out, typically due to too many attempts to login with an incorrect password.
- Suspended: The user’s password has been ‘reset’, and there is a pending link available for that user.
- For all these statuses, click the ‘Reset Password’ link next to the Password Status area. The password status will automatically reset to ‘Suspended’ and will issue a new password reset link via email to the user’s listed email. They are then responsible for creating a new password in the Dashboard.
SF, Success Factors, RMK, password reset , KBA , sf jobs2web , recruiting marketing , sf jobs2web password issues , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem