- Recruiting Marketing
- The job may not be live in the search listings, but live in the database. This is a Recruiting Marketing database communication issue that Technical Support can investigate.
- The job may not be live in the database, but live in the ATS. This may be a job collection timing issue, an issue with the job collection process, or a result of the job not being live and collectable in the ATS. These are all issues that Technical Support can investigate.
- There are several steps a user can take to investigate this issue prior to communicating with the Technical Support team. You can search for both the Job Title and the Job Requisition Number on the external-facing site (http://<clientname>.jobs2web.com). If the job doesn’t appear there, then the job can be confirmed to not be in the external site search listings.
- The next step is to confirm if the job is in the database. A user can log into the Recruiting Marketing Dashboard (http://clients.jobs2web.com). Go to Jobs > Search, and attempt to search based on the Job Title and the Job Requisition Number. If the job still does not appear, then it can be confirmed to not be in the jobs database.
- The next step is to confirm if the job is present in your Applicant Tracking System. Logging into either the external-facing Applicant Tracking System (ATS). If the job is not externally-facing (cannot be found in the search functionality), then the job needs to be published and pushed live. Timing is also an issue here, as well; we typically collect jobs at 8:00 PM CT. A job published after this time the following day and prior to the next job collection means that this job will not be live on the site.
- If the job is live and external-facing, and it was present on the previous day prior to 8:00 PM CT, then this could be an issue with the job collection process. Submit a case online (http://support.successfactors.com). Please detail what customer portals you have access to, as well as the requisition ID and title. We will investigate the missing requisition and give details in terms of why it was missing.
- An interim step that a user can take after submitting a case is to enter the job themselves manually. In the Recruiting Marketing Dashboard, a user can go to Jobs > Create Job, and can enter in the Job Title, Job Description, Job Location, Internal ID, and Job Apply URL for this position to immediately appear live on the site.
KBA , sf jobs2web , sf recruiting marketing , sf requisition missing , sf requisition issues , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions