- If you change the account number of vendor specified for manual pricing conditions in a PO (purchase order), there is no change log for the changes.
- Changes are not recorded in tables CDHDR/CDPOS.
- In case there is a wrong vendor in the freight condition, during invoice process an incorrect freight can be posted.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, KOMV-LIFNR, freight, vendor, accrual, conditions, delivery costs, EKPO, EKKO, CDPOS, item changes , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.