- In SAP Replication Server (SRS), if a subscription for a database replication definition is created or defined omitting the "subscribe to truncate table" clause.
- There is no way to include that clause later.
- Under these circumstances one has to drop and recreate the subscription.
- The "alter subscription ... for database replication definition.." command does not allow the "subscribe to truncate table" clause.
- Even the "sysadmin apply_truncate_table" command does not work with MSA and reports error:
Msg 15348, Level 12, State 0:
There are no subscriptions which reference the table 'dbo.table_name'. The 'sysadmin' command is not executed
- SAP Replication Server 15.7 (SRS)
- Multi-Site Availability (MSA)
SAP Replication Server 15.7
773631, MSA, alter subscription, subscribe to truncate table , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.