- This KB article outlines options available to have custom xml changes applied to existing programs, templates, and data models
- What changes are handled by Partners or Professional Services?
- What changes are handled by regular support incidents and are charges incurred?
- Are there changes a customer can do on their own?
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi Rater
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform
SCR CCOR XML soft ware Form Implementation SF Success Factors PLT Platform biz x Bizx PMGM PM GM MTR multirater EC RCM RMK OBD ONB SCM LMS DM SDM , KBA , sf bizx performance management , sf ccor change request , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.