When there is a report that needs to be run at a regular interval it becomes an administrative burden. Using the automated process the burden of remembering to run the report is eliminated. The steps below list what can be done to implement this functionality.
The same report is run on a regular basis how do I make it happen automatically?
- Job Schedule is not supported for List View reports - You can use Ad Hoc Reports and schedule a job on it instead
- If you are using the Report Center you can refer to the KBA 2464604 - Scheduling Reports In Report Center
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Analytics & Reporting
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Job Schedule
Contact CS to create a job using the Quartz Scheduler
Open a case to make the request. Include in the case all of the following information:
- Instance that this should be pulling the data
- Name of the user and ID of the report owner and the ID of the job owner.
Should be an ID that is not regularly updated to avoid it becoming inactive.
- Type of report that you would like to schedule (for example Ad Hoc)
- Name of the report
- Occurrence frequency, day and time that it should be run
- The email address of everyone that needs to get the notification of the job status
These addresses are used only for notification and will not recieve the report's output.
- Name of the report Job to be created
- Date format to be used (yyMMdd, mmDDyyyy, yyyyMMdd, ddMMyyyy
- FTP server's address, the FTP username and the password we should be using.
- The desired output path, if the output file shouldn't be placed in the FTP home folder.
- Are you going to using PGP encryptionWill you be picking up the file on the FTP server.
If so what is you public IP address and do you already have access to the Successfactors FTP server.
job schedule, adhoc, report schedule, FTP file output, report output, Job Occurrence , KBA , sf schedule ad hoc , sf automate report , LOD-SF-ANA-VIE , List View, Spreadsheet & Classic reports , Problem