This article explain how to report on learning activities.
- Can I create a report on Learning Activities?
- Create a report on Development Goals?
- Learning Activities Report?
- Development Goals Report?
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Adhoc report
Reporting on Development Data
- Most of the reports available for Goal Management are also available for CDP Development Plans. For example, dashboard portlets that reports on GM goals can also report on CDP goals, if the Process for the dashboard uses a CDP goal plan instead of a GM goal plan. (Note that portlets that report on alignment are not relevant for CDP, since CDP goals cannot be cascaded or aligned.)
- Since the same portlet cannot be used more than once on a dashboard, and since portlets do not further separate or filter the data included in the Processes, you should typically set up a separate dashboard for CDP goals with a Process that does not include GM goal plans.
To report on Learning Activities, use the domain Learning Activity on the Adhoc Report tool.
Reporting on Learning activity - Adhoc report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To