How many people can I share an ad-hoc report with?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Reports
When you create an ad-hoc report you can also share the report with others.
Their is no current limitation, but if you exceed 1000 people you will see a popup warning.
You can click OK to continue to share the report with everyone selected, or cancel and redefine your list of people to a smaller group.
- Go to Reports > Analytics > Ad-Hoc Reports
- From the list of reports select the Action field
- Select Share
- In the popup use the Quick Search or Advanced Search to define the people to share with
- Select those to share with
- Click Share
If you are selecting very large populations and it is failing, please consider limiting to a smaller audience.
adhoc, share , KBA , sf adhoc reports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To