- What report types are available for Ad Hoc and Dashboards?
- List of available reports that can be enabled in your Ad Hoc reports and Dashboards for BizX
- You must have a subscription to the module to be able to activate a report for that module
- Report Domains will be turned on if corresponding module specific feature are turned on either via Provisioning and/or Admin Switches as described in the Preparing the Customer Instance for Ad Hoc Reports implementation guide
- While most reports should work out-of-the-box, Support cannot guarantee this since our clients can have highly customized implementations which may impact typical functionality. Some clients may therefore still need to engage our paid Premium Reporting Team (BTS team) to build a customized report to line up with their customized module.
NOTE: Configuration changes can be performed by Implementation Partners or Consultants as the may affect the 'Health' of your instance.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report – Table
- Detailed Reporting
Available Domain - Ad hoc - Report Table - Sub Domains Schemas , KBA , sf adhoc 2.0 , sf adhoc reports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.