- This article explains the Nudge feature in the SAP SuccessFactors Cloud platform.
- What is the Nudge option and how does it work?
- Can the Nudge feature be disabled?
- Who do I have visibility to in the My Team Tile?
- Important points of the Nudge feature.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- The Nudge Feature is a part of the My Team Tile that gives managers a team view of their direct reports, matrix reports and TBH (To be Hired) employees.
- Each person can be drilled into to view their local time, records, add a badge, new note, nudge or view overdue items.
- Clicking “Nudge” will allow the manager to send a reminder email regarding this persons coming due and overdue tasks.
All overdue items and items due within 7 days will be displayed as a total number of tasks due on the "My Team Tile" (# need attention!).
This feature was added so managers may nudge their team members to ensure things are on time.
Permission control for the Nudge Feature follows the same as My Team Tile.
- It is not possible to hide/turn off the Nudge Feature.
- The To Do List and the number of items in the Nudge feature may not always match.
- It’s important to remember the To Do List populates with items Overdue, Due within X Days, Due Today and Completed, whereas the Nudge Feature populates overdue and items due within 7 days.
SF, success factors, PLT, BizX, nudge, feature, reminder, email, notification, overdue, past, my team, tile, home page , KBA , sf v12 , sf nudge feature , sf my team tile , csg_q , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To