You can add your company logo to the SuccessFactors Application so that it displays on the login page and at the top of each form. If you already see a company logo in the SuccessFactors Application, your logo was posted as part of the system implementation.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
There are three options available for displaying your company logo in the SuccessFactors Application. The first option outlined below should always be the primary method used providing you the best functionality as the image will be available throughout the application including the printing of reports, org charts, and PDF documents etc.
For best results, we recommend that your logo be prepared as follows:
File format = *.gif *.jpg *.png
Max Height = 40 pixels
Max Width = 210 pixels
Color mode = RGB
Please note the size limit is 1024 KB (1MB).
Upload Your Logo into SuccessFactors: (Recommended Option)
Fastest Option - PDF printing and load times are optimal when your logo is stored this way.
- Make sure you have a logo on your desktop ready to upload that meets the requirements listed above.
- From the Administration page, locate the System Properties section > Upload Company Logo
- For "Upload New Logo" use the Browse button to locate and select the image you have saved on your desktop.
- If the image is acceptable you will see a preview of it onscreen
- Click I'm Done
- Log out
- Log back in and you should now see your new logo
- If you do not see your logo immediately:
- Log out of the SuccessFactors Application, and log back in. Your company logo should display, if not:
- Go to System Properties > Company System and Logo Settings > in the field: "URL of the Company Logo" confirm you see a URL similar to: https://selfservice4.successfactors.com/selfservice/LogoServlet?companyId=
- If you do not see a URL similar to this please try uploading your image again. If this URL does not change, please contact Customer Success
- If your URL is similar to this, but you are still not seeing your new logo:
- Logout of the application > clear your browser cache > then close all browser windows
- If it still fails to display after waiting 30 minutes please contact Customer Success
SuccessFactors Uploads Your Image
Good: Some performance issues can occur and load times for forms and printing is not as fast as above.
- If the above method has failed to work for you, we have an alternative option where Customer Success can upload your logo to a SuccessFactors hosted directory. You should opt for this option only if the above preferred option has not worked and Customer Success has recommended this alternative. Please open a case with Customer Success and attach your logo to your case. It typically takes 1-3 days for Customer Success to process your request. Once the logo has been uploaded, you will be provided with a URL that you will then enter into admin tools > System Properties > Company System and Logo Settings > URL of the Company Logo.
Refer to an External Logo Using a URL
Slowest: Storing a logo externally can cause severe performance issues. PDFS can take much longer to print and some may even fail/timeout when trying to retrieve the logo.
A third option is that you refer to a logo that already exists on your external webservers. This can be done without the need to engage Customer Support.
- Go to admin tools > System Properties > Company System and Logo Settings > URL of the Company Logo.
- Enter the absolute (full) URL of your image: Example http://www.xyzco.com/images/xyzlogo.gif
- Click Set Logo
- Note: This option is not the recommended option as the logo is external to the SuccessFactors application and may cause display problems for people not logged into your intranet, images may not display in org charts and in reports, and images may fail to print or show in PDF's etc. You logo may fail to show in a PDF if you only use a relative path you your logo like /images/xyzlogo.gif
If you are not seeing this option in the admin center, you need to enable the permission "Company System and Logo Settings" under Manage System Properties
Upload, logo, company, image, update, change, host, photo , KBA , sf company logo , LOD-SF-PLT-LGO , Company Logo , How To