- How to change a User's Time Zone.
- How can I update a user's time zone?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Public Employee Profile:
- On the Public Profile of the Employee, you can see Local time. The local time is associated to the Time Zone.
- To change the local time, the Time zone has to be changed.
Going to Admin Tools/ Update User Information/ Manage Users.
- The current Time Zone is EST and the Location is San Mateo.
- Then, the local time is updated into the Public Profile:
For customers with Employee Central, the Manage Users feature is not available as the Timezone data is maintained in Employee Central > Job Information and synchronized to Employee Profile. Please refer to the following articles for more information -:
2079939 - Public profile displays the employees local time incorrectly
2090302 - Where is the Time Zone in Employee Central EC? How do you add it?
2080587 - How to ensure the correct Time Zone is synchronized to Public Profile
KBA , sf bizx system/platform , LOD-SF-PLT-MNG , Manage user Issues , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem