- What does it mean when receiving a warning message about non-secure/unencrypted items contained an encrypted page?
- How can this error be avoided?
- What are the options in order to resolve this issue?
- If security is not an issue, where is this message coming from?
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- This message is from your web-browser. It means some of the content on the page is potentially readable by a third-party.
- It can happen for content not behind our firewall, i.e. not hosted by SuccessFactors, but displayed within a SuccessFactors page, like a profile picture.
- There are two options:
- If security if not an issue, disable the warning from the browser's security settings.
- Contact SuccessFactors Product Support to have the content hosted with us, if that is an option.
Success Factors, SF, PLT, alert, third party, platform , KBA , sf error messages platform , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions