How to Provide Proxy rights through Proxy Management RBP Permission?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
You can assign proxy permission by providing users with Proxy Management permission on the RBP.
Users that receive the Proxy Management permission through RBP, will be able to proxy as any of the users on the target population on the permission that grant the Proxy Management.
Note that by providing this permission the users receiving it will also be able to assign proxy rights to the users under the target population as referred on this KBA 2087311
To provide assign the proxy the proxy throug the RBP follow the steps below:
- Go to Manage Permission Roles;
- Create/edit the permission role that you want to use to grant the proxy rights;
- Then click on Permissions...;
- Go to Manage User and grant Proxy Management permission;
- Go to Employee Data and grant View permission over Proxy;
- Click Done;
- Scroll down to the 3. Grant this role to...
- Click Add (to create an assignment) or Edit (to edit an existing assignment);
- Change the 1: Define whom you want to grant this role permission to: section to define the users that you want to be able to proxy;
- Change the 2: Specify the target population whom the above granted users have permission to access. section to define as which users the first user defined on step 9 will be able to proxy as;
- Note that for both step 9 and 10 this could use Permission Groups or other granting and targeting features of RBP. For more information on how to use RBP check on KBA 2116024.
- Note that using this to assign proxy relationships will not be reflected in the proxy lookup from the proxy management tool
KBA 2087219 - Proxy: Assigning proxies to a user account - BizX Platform
KBA 2087311 - Proxy Management - SuccessFactors HXM Suite
proxy, restrict, user, super, admin , KBA , sf how to , sf admin tools , sf rbo , sf restrict , sf user , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , How To