- How to check the audit trail (change history) of RBP Permission roles and groups?
- Is there a way to know who changed the RBP Permission roles and groups?
- There was a recent change in RBP. How can the change details be tracked?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles / Groups > Take Action column and choose View change history:
- The Change History popup window shows the dates that the role was modified, and the View link:
- The summary shows the list of permissions (with and without Target population) of the role as of that date:
- Same steps apply to Permissions Groups
Note: Currently permission changes of MDF objects are not tracked in the change history. RBP history for MDF object is always latest value in the role and same value will be displayed in every change history.
Important: When you open the role, and click the 'save' button directly without making any changes in the role, the 'Changed Date' will also change based on the time you clicked the 'Save'. This means that even without making changes, once you click Save, the 'Changed Date' will change.
sf, success factors, change permission, change role, RBP, audit trail, change history, RBP changes, track changes, track RBP, MDF permission change , KBA , sf audit report , sf rbp , sf permissions , sf history , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To