- Viewing a log for notifications that were sent.
- Is there a history for emailed notifications available for viewing?
- How to tell who a notification was sent to.
- Want to view if emails are in sent, awaiting, or failed status.
- How to view notifications in Ascending or Descending order.
- How to check if notifications were emailed within a certain date range.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
All the notification sent through Onboarding will be in the mail queue.
- Go to Account setting.
- Choose Mail Queue.
- Choose From and To date if email sent within a date range is needed.
- For a history log of a particular notification: If the subject of the notification is known, type part of that subject line in the subject field.
- For a history log of a notification sent to a specific person: type the recipient email address.
- For a history for of a particular New hire: Type the first name and last name of the New Hire.
- If needed, choose the status (Awaiting/Sent/Failed/etc...)
- Click on “Apply Filter”.
- The report will be generated.
- Click on “Export to Excel”.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , How To