- How to allow access to SuccessFactors to part of the users on the system;
- How to restrict access to SuccessFactors to some users;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To control access to SuccessFactors is done through Role Based Permission, you need to update the permissions who has permission General User Permission -> User Login.
- Go to Admin Center -> Set User Permission -> Manage Permission Groups;
- Create a group with just the users you want access;
- Go to Admin Center -> Set User Permission -> Manage Permission Roles;
- Then within the permission role, edit the permission that has the User Login permission to be granted only to the Group you created above;
- Make sure that no other permission role has the login permission or that the role(s) with it are assigned to other groups or to every one.
Lock down access to system, Disable user login , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions