Is it possible to change a label from a specific language? And how can be done?
SuccessFactors BizX has the following options to customize your instance's labels:
- Text Replacement
- For more information please review KBA 2089472 - Text Replacement: How to change words using replacement text
- Manage Languages (old 3-tier Language Pack)
- You can access Manage Languages Feature from Admin Center or Partners can access it through Provisioning. The Manage Languages Feature is designed to work with currently supported languages only. For more information please review KBA 2576546 - Working with Manage Language Feature - Platform
- Manage Templates
- On Admin Center > Manage Templates, select the desired goal plan or performance form;
- From the template, you will find various options to customize labels for fields, descriptions, and labels within the template. From here you will be able to make your own customizations.
- Message Keys - Customization
- You can customize forms and templates using Message Keys if configured for your instance. For more information on this feature, review the KBA 2087186 - Admin Tools: Manage Template Settings - Localizing using Message Keys - msgKey - BizX Platform.
- Template Configuration Changes (Via SCR)
- Some label changes not yet supported via the above options can be changed by our regular SCR (Software Change Request) process. Open a ticket with support (LOD-SF-PLT-LAN) and they can review if the required change is supported via our free change process. Turnaround times can vary, but are typically between 1-3 weeks.
Please reference configuration Guide for Further Guidance: Managing UI Labels in SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Manage Language, 3-tier, Change Label, Update Language, Text Replacement, Manage Languages, Message Keys, Manage Templates, Tier 3, Tier3 , KBA , sf language tier 3, change label, text , and replacement , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Manage Language & Text Replacements , How To
|Solution Article -Tier 3 language change.docx|