- What is the Data Retention Management tool?
- How do I turn on the data purge tool?
- What is the default state of the data purge tool?
- How do you give an administrator access to the tool and what does each permission represent?
- How does an admin purge data associated to a user?
- How does an admin purge an inactive user?
- How does an admin purge an external candidate?
- Can the purged data be restored? Is the purge reversible?
- What about users? Can the purged users UserID’s or Usernames be recycled?
- Can the email notifications be customised?
- What is the process of Data Retention Management?
- What e-mail notifications will be sent from Data Retention Management?
- Auto Data Purge
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
can't import user, user has been purged, --27 -27; purge, employee data purge, purge inactive employee, Data Retention Management Admin Guide/Manual, delete users, right-to-return, right to return, EC data user purge failed. Please check server log or create a ticket, HRISChangeLogDataReplication, DRTM, DRTM notifications, MDF, MDF custom object purge, custom object, notifications, e-mail, approval, preview , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.