SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
If you have an SFTP automated process enabled to do user imports on Scheduler Service in Provisioning, you may receive email message stating the following: "File not found on SFTP server".
- The File is not on the expected folder:
- The File was never sent to the SFTP server;
- The File was sent later than the expected pickup time.
- The File was named incorrectly:
- The Filename is incorrect;
- The Extention of the file is in lowercase or uppercase.
Check for the below steps to fix the issue:
- If the File is not on the expected folder:
- If the file was never sent to the SFTP server then you will need to send the file: please log on to the SFTP server and ensure the file is ready to pickup.
- The file was sent later than the expected pickup time:
- We can pick the file up and process it properly.
- If the file sent to the SFTP server was named incorrectly:
- If the file was named incorrectly you will need to check what is the correct name and make the correction of the filename;
- The Extention can be the reason of the issue. For example, if the job is expecting file called "John.jpg" and the file laying on the SFTP is called as "John.JPG". (Uppercase / Lowercase)
SFTP; File not found; Uppercase; Lowercase; Provisioning Job; Backend Job; Batch upload employee photos; Photo Import; Live Profile Import; , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EP-PHO , Photo Management , How To