- Most likely, the issue is data related (unless there are other system issues happening, such as pop up blockers).
Look at the email addresses in the List View report. Make sure none of the emails have an apostrophe (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). The apostrophe causes a syntax error when the system pulls all the emails together, which is causing the query to break and fail.
In addition, as the email address is invalid, the employee will not be receiving notification emails from the system.
You can correct the issue by updating the user's email address:
- Go to Admin Tools > Change User Information
- From the "Change User Information" screen search for the employee
- Select user and click "Edit Information" button
- Update "Email" field
- Click "Save Changes"
- If you have an automated FTP user import, correct the data in your HRIS system.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem