- This article explains how to remove the SuccessFactors Logo from the footer of an email.
- Can I remove the Logo from an email footer?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To remove the logo in the footer requires that you open a case with Customer Support, but first you need to perform the below actions:
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Company System and Logo Settings > and untick "Enable HTML email notifications"
- Open up a ticket with Customer Support and ask them to untick "Embed SuccessFactors Logo in HTML Notifications" in Provisioning on our end.
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Company System and Logo Settings > and re-tick "Enable HTML email notifications"
After those steps the SF footer logo will be removed.
KBA , sf email notifications , sf company logo , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To