- How to configure the permission process emails?
- Why am I getting the Set Permissions Process Status Email Notification?
- Why do I get three email notifications whenever I do an Employee Import?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Perform an Employee Import process;
- Either manually or through an scheduled job.
- Three different notifications are being delivered:
- One with the subject "User Import Process Status", which is the import status, and;
- Other two with the subject "Set Permissions Process Status".
These notifications are being received because they're enabled in the respective Admin Center tools:
- Automatically grant all managers access;
- Automatically grant all managers permissions by system roles.
The likely cause are two Admin Tools that automatically set user permissions during an Employee user data import:
- Admin Tools > Manage Security > Matrix Report Permission > Manage automatic permissions by system roles > "Automatically grant all managers access";
- If set, this will result in an email notification where the body of the email contains the results for the process "Matrix Grid Report Permission for a group of users".
- Admin Tools > Manage Security > Succession Management and Matrix Report Permissions > Manage automatic permissions by system roles > Automatically grant all managers permissions by system roles;
- If these options are enabled, you may need to disable them if you are not intending to automatically grant permissions by system roles.
Set permissions process, user import, employee import, employee import notification, notification, permission roles notification , KBA , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , How To