- This KB article provides an explanation of the Fields in the Employee Import File/User Import File in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite.
- How to make a field change in the User Data File.
- What are the different field types available in the User Data File?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- The Employee Import data file looks like a spreadsheet, with each column dedicated to a specific data point.
- This spreadsheet is stored as a comma separated value (csv).
- A brief description of each column is noted below.
- To view an example, please log into your instance as a user that has administrative privileges.
- The administrator has the ability to export employees under Manage Users.
All information abou the UDF file can be found on the SAP Help Portal through these pages:
Preparing a User Data File:
- Downloading a User Data Template
- Exporting User Data
- General Tips for the User Data File
- Field Requidements for the User Data File
- Supported Characters
- Supported Time Zone
Importing User Data:
Managing User Information at the SAP Help Portal
sf, success factors, bizx, PLT, platform, UDF fields, user, data type , KBA , sf bizx system/platform , sf bizx performance management , LOD-SF-PLT-MNG , Manage user Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , How To