- This KB article provides a brief description of the default text for each notification found within the SuccessFactors Application.
- It also provides instruction on the default merge tags found within email templates.
- It is possible to associate an email template with a specific form type and possible to have different email messages for different processes.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
SF, success factors, PLT, platform, bizx, biz x, PMGM, PM, MTR, 360, CMP, RCM, EC, RCM, ONB, OBD, SCM, LMS, MTR-1430 , KBA , permission , role-based , rbp , template settings , token , customize , configure , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PM-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.