- How do I diagnose browser issues for the SAP SuccessFactors?
- Browser issue diagnosis and correction
- I am redirected to the last page visited when accessing SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Browsing the SuccessFactors, one or a few users from a specific location experience error messages or incorrect browser behavior.
- Some example are: pages not loading, error messages, buttons not working, incorrect pages, and etc.
This may be caused by browser settings or issues specific to the user's browser
Some behaviors caused by the browser can be resolved by cleaning cache and cookies data.
Steps to cleaning the browser data:
Open the browser and clear their browser's cookies & cache:
- For Microsoft Edge
- Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” on Mac OS X on your keyboard
- Select the time range and click on "Clear now"
- For Mozilla Firefox
- Menu > Options > Privacy & Security
- In the Cookies and Site Data > click on "Clear Data"
- Select "Cookies and Site Data" and "Cached Web Content" > Click on "Clear"
- For Google Chrome
- From the “Menu” Menu Button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“
- Or Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” on Mac OS X on your keyboard
Once these steps are completed have user:
- Close ALL browser windows
- Reopen and login to the application
- Repeat steps where error previously occurred
NOTE: If your issue is system speed/slowness, do NOT use this solution, please see KBA 2112343 System Slowness: What to do if the SuccessFactors Application has Performance Issues
SF, SuccessFactors, Success, Factors, bizx, platform, app, browse, navigate, browser, MS, IE, Internet, explorer, google, chrome, mozilla, firefox, error, not, working, does, not, work, exception, 404, wrong, incorrect, page, load, loading, fail, failure, maintenance , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LPG , Log In Page Issues (Non SSO) , How To