- Customer Success provides only very limited support for API. If you are using API and need help troubleshooting issuee or would like information on API, then this will typically provided as a paid engagement via Professional Services, and not via the regular Case Management process. Customer Success will make an initial review to see if the question is something basic we can assist with before redirecting you to our Professional Services team.
- You can choose to implement this on their own without support, in which case Customer Success will enable the feature, with the condition Customer Success will not be providing any further support should the client have questions etc.
- Please note the following limitiations and statements all clients need to be aware of:
1. We do not provide any development support for our APIs. This includes email and phone. The only tool available is the Audit logs visible in the admin screens within the application.
2. Out API documentation may not contain all possible information.
3. You will need to work with their current SF PS consultant or CS support to have the SFAPI turned on for their instance.
4. Any data corruption that developers create by incorrectly using the APIs or importing incorrect data may result in addition SF Professional Services fees to correct the problem.
5. Not all objects within all SF modules are accessible via the APIs. The current roadmap is only a roadmap and delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
6. Any bugs found within the APIs will be need to be submitted through the same bug reporting process and will be prioritized with all other issues for resolution.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To