How do I send a Welcome email to a new user so they can set their password and log into the application for the first time?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
You must have administration privileges, then:
- Navigate to the Admin Center
- Type 'Send System Message Email Notification' into the Tool Search bar
- Select either Send system message by group or Send system message by user
- Edit the content of the email (tip: if you'd like to edit the template that is initially displayed, you can do so by searching for E-Mail Notification Templates Settings in the Tool Search bar. Then search for ‘Welcome Message Notification with Reset Password Support', edit the text, subject line, etc and hit save.)
- Click Send System Message:
Did you know that the EMP_PASSWORD token has been disabled due to security concerns? You should now update templates to include the SET_PASSWORD_URL variable which will allow a user to set their own password.
2627552 - How To : Create a Group for Send system Message by Group in Send System Message Email Notification
Send system Message by Group ,Send System Message Email Notification,Send User Welcome , Welcome Email , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , How To