- Explanation of Routing Maps and Step Start Date, Due Date and Exit Date
- Enforce Start Date and Automatic send on due date
- Why is it some forms set to "Only send forms that pass validation" are moving to the next step?
- When a step due date is specified on a document route map, when is the document moved and Step Due Notification Sent?
- What date and time of the day is the step due notification sent when we check the box Automatic Send on Due Date within a Routing Map?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
PM, Performance Management, review, form, route step, start date, exit date, due date, enforce start date, automatic send on due date, manage route maps, automatic send on due date, routing, next step, date, time, same day, next day, passed, enforce, validation, triggered, notification , KBA , automatic , validation , send , due date , start date , exit date , enforce , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.