How do I add a page to My Admin Favorites?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The Admin Center has a feature to enable administrators to save their most used admin links to a favorites list. This makes it quick and easy to access those features that you use most often.
To add something to your favorites:
From the OneAdmin Admin Center
- Click on the Process icon to see sub-menu for that process.
- Mouseover the menu option that you wish to add to your favorites until you see the STAR.
- Click the STAR.
- The process will be added to “My Favorites” portlet.
From the NextGen Admin Center
- Click on See More to see all options
- Click on the Star icon to mark as favorite
You can add much as twenty favorites on the OneAdmin page, and ten in the NextGen page.
KBA , sf admin tools , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To