- Modifying an existing database schema by to reflect changes in your model.
- Table needs to be dropped and created again.
- Join index created on this table is not dropped.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- Any DBMS that supports join indexes and that allows user to customize the SQL query
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
case sensitive, upper, lower , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.