Want to know about the Manage Employees section in Admin Center.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- In the Manage Employees portlet, you’ll find regularly used maintenance tools conveniently displayed at the top level, such as
- The Reset User Account and Reset User Password tools can be used to reset user accouts or password, respectively.
- The Send User Welcome Email tool can be used to manually trigger welcome email for any user.
- The Proxy Management page let's admins control proxy rights for others, as well as enable/disable some proxy features.
- The Manage Forms by User panel allows you to manage/modify forms that are in-progress. For example, you can route a form to a different step in the workflow if the owner is on vacation or a previous step owner wants to revise the content.
- The Update User Information panel gives you the tools necessary to manage your user data. You can import, export, add and modify users here.
- The Set User Permissions panel includes all the links necessary for managing the access and visibility permissions that you can set for your employees.
Manage Employees, Admin Tool
KBA , sf admin tools , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , How To