- Can a competency be hidden?
- Making a competency read-only.
- How to change a competency from editable to hidden.
- Applying filters to form templates to hide libraries or set exclusions.
- This KB article provides information on changing the status of competencies.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
manage competencies, competency, library, status, hidden, read-only, editable, filter, delete, jdm 1.0, SF, success factors, PMGM, PM, behaviors , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.